Paradise on Earth
“Gar firdaus, ruhe zamin ast, hamin asto, hamin asto, hamin ast” If there is ever a heaven on earth, its here, its here, its here.
Considered as the Paradise on the Earth, this northernmost state of India has been blessed with amazing natural beauty.
People visit Kashmir to get amazed by the abundance of attractive natural landscape all around them. Jammu and Kashmir is known for its excellent hospitality which offers unforgettable memories to the travelers.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any city|
|WEAR||Winter: Warm clothing Summer: Comfortable clothing|
|Location||Dal Lake, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonamarg, Srinagar|
|Currency||Indian Rupee (INR)|
- On arrival at Srinagar International Airport at an altitude of 1730 Mts
- Meet our tour assistant at the airport & transfer by car to Srinagar city (“Sri” means Lakshmi or Wealth & “Nagar” means a city)
- Check in at houseboat
- Evening – relaxing Shikara ride on Dal-lake. Dinner & overnight at the houseboat
- After early breakfast, leave to Sonamarg (also known as the “Golden Meadow”, is situated at a height of 2740 m.)
- The drive to this beautiful meadow is also as spectacular as the place itself. Driving through the Sindhu valley, you get to see another aspect of Kashmir
- Encircled by snow-covered mountains, Sonamarg is a place of enchanting beauty, surrounded by dense forests, full of sycamore and alpine flowers, silver birch, fir and pine, the meadow presents a captivating sight
- Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier a major attraction during summer months
- Dinner and overnight at Hotel
- After breakfast, visit to Aru by local car (of your own) a village 11 km from Pahalgam.
- From here a famous trek leads to Kolohoi glaciers 3400 Mtrs. above sea level
- Here you can have a glimpse of Kolohoi Peak 5370 Mtrs
- And after lunch, visit to Chandanwari. 16 km from Pahalgam, serves as the starting point of the Amarnath yatra (not included in the itinerary)
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel
- After early breakfast, drive to Gulmarg which takes 4 & half hrs to reach, at an altitude of 2900 Mtrs
- A cup shaped valley called “Meadow of flowers” old name (Gaurimarg”), the green carpeted meadows offer a pleasant view to tourists and perfect level of slopes to the golfers the Asia’s highest golf course with 18 holes is also a part of beauty in Gulmarg
- One can enjoy the breath taking view of snow capped mountains while going upto the Ist phase known as Kongdori [3045 mtrs] or IInd phase known as Affarwat [4060 mtrs] a famous ridge that offers adventures slopes for downhill skiing /snowboarding
- A sledge or Ski can be hired when slopes are covered with snow
- In the evening visit to Saint Marry church & Rani Temple
- Overnight at Hotel
- After Breakfast drive to Srinagar
- In the afternoon leave for Sightseeing of famous Shankarachariya Temple & Mughal Gardens (Nishat, Shalimar, and Cheshmashahi & Parimahal)
- Enroute – Hazratbal Shrine & Nigeen Club located on the bank of Famous Nigeen
- Dinner & overnight at Hotel
- After breakfast, Check out from House boat and drive to airport for your return journey with sweet memories of ‘Paradise on Earth‘